Friday, August 31, 2012

Allentown Fair

I didn't take many pictures on Tuesday because I was a bit disgusted about how my other pieces did, but, I did place in several categories in the Allentown Fair!  I'll go around this weekend and take more pictures, but for now, the coup de gras:
One of Phil's vests won first in the vest category.  We had to hunt for ten minutes for it -- the place isn't very organized, so it was up high on a wall, far away from other like items, and sort of behind a bunch of quilts.  I'll have to get a picture of where it is.  Whoever touched it also left it hanging on the hanger looking just awful. 

In other news, I finally made my first sale on Etsy, and have another (international) pending!  I've also listed some new and interesting goodies, AND...

.....



No comments:

Post a Comment